IKM Healthcare™ includes the knowledge measurement of Nurses and Medical Office professionals for pre-hire testing, employee testing, pre-training and post-training testing and certification programs.
Whether you are placing nurses in temporary or permanent positions, you need to ensure your candidates have what it takes to get the job done. IKM Nursing™ skills assessments provide:
- Reliable standardized skills assessments for measuring acumen with Dosage Calculations and Medical Coding (ICD-9-CM).
- Ability to test specialty skills including Critical Care, Surgical, Intensive Care, Emergency Room, Clinical Radiology, Labor and Delivery, Pediatrics, Psychiatrics and more.
- Access to National League for Nursing (NLN) tests.
Working in a medical office requires knowledge of a variety of medical specialties, as well as an understanding of business issues relating to work in today’s healthcare industry. Use IKM MedicalOffice™ to pre-screen your candidates or conduct employee testing by assessing abilities and skills based on:
- Medical terminology
- Medical billing and coding
- Medical office skills including typing and audio transcriptions
Back to Skills Assessments