Best of Breed in Knowledge and Skills Tests for Talent Acquisition
We hope that each of you are staying healthy and managing as best you can during this time of “social distancing”.
In terms of our business processes, IKM has not had to make any notable changes to how we run and manage our business.
- Most of us were already working remotely, and even our employees working out of our offices in New Jersey and London would intermittently work remotely from home. Consequently, having 100% of us working remotely didn’t require any adjustments on our part.
- Our clients ‘test taker job applicants’ have always taken their tests remotely from their homes, and
- Our infrastructure is ‘in the cloud’ with AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Lastly, the most significant change we have made to accommodate the new business environment is to halt all business travel for the time being.
This is worth reiterating: our Remote testing platform enables customers to continue to assess candidates for staffing or training purposes without having to be onsite. Moreover, our video proctoring tool can verify the candidate’s identity.
Let us know if our team at IKM can do anything to alleviate your business stresses created by COVID-19, or if there is any way we can be of service.
If you have any questions or need any assistance of any kind, please contact your local IKM Sales Representative.
IKM Provides the Best ROI Among Assessment Vendors
Reduction in Hiring Time
Reduction in Training Cost
Reduction in Staff Attrition
Reduction in Development Time
Browse our Assessments Catalog:
What We Offer
IKM offers a broad range of assessments for employee testing and pre-employment testing, including pre-hire assessments for employment screening, training assessments for pre-training and post-training testing, and certification programs.
IKM’s online or proctored (supervised) assessments include knowledge measurement tests, skill tests, attitude tests and aptitude tests.
The question and difficulty level is dynamically selected based on the assessment-taker’s previous responses, thus eliminating questions that are too easy or too difficult. This reduces the testing time. Unlike other testing services, IKM assessments also adapt at the sub-skill level allowing the assessment to detail the exact strengths and weaknesses of candidates.
Ability to Customize
IKM recognizes that not all businesses are the same. The skills that are required by one firm may differ from another.
IKM provides advanced assessment customization ensuring that all tasks and disciplines may be covered in a single assessment.
What our customers have to say:
We have virtually eliminated time spent on unsuitable candidates using IKM assessments.
Using IKM gives us greater focus, eliminate wasted training, and pinpoint the individuals who need the most development
IKM has served as a great tool for our overall selection and hiring process, enabling us to hire individuals with the technical skills we need to deliver quality solutions to our clients.
Join other clients and use IKM's skills tests to improve your bottom line:
- Reduce hiring time and costs
- Improve training ROI
- Maximize productivity of your project teams
- Improve skill-gap analysis workforce planning
- Optimize career development
- Reduce staff attrition
- Improve corporate standards